ELF COSMETICS AUSTRALIA, QUEENSLAND, BRISBANE, INSTORE!



Australian Makeup geeks, it just keeps getting better! Not only can you now purchase NYX Proffessional Makeup instore, you can now get ELF!!!
I read somewhere that Kmart MIGHT be getting ELF cosmetics in, but when I visited Kmart today look what I found! (See photos above).
Now I'm not sure exactly what Kmart stores stock Elf as they have no information on their website about it. However if you are in Australia and would like to purchase Elf cosmetics and your local Kmart does not stock it, you can buy Elf online on their official Australian website. Online Elf Store

The appeal of Elf cosmetics, is the ridiculously cheap price, matched with quality. To find out more about Elf I reccomend searching on youtube! The price range appears to range from about $3 to $16

If you have any more information on elf costmetics in Australia, or any questions, feel free to type them below!
Don't forget to like my Facebook Page and Subsribe to this blog!


Comments