Maybelline The Nudes palette

http://faceattire.blogspot.com.au/2016/01/maybelline-nudes-palette.html



Welcome back to my blog lovelies! Today I will be discussing the Maybelline "The Nudes" eyeshadow palette.
Firstly a little bit of info about the palette.

"Introducing Maybelline New York’s The Nudes Palette. Get 12 nude hues that are anything but ordinary, curated in 1 stunning palette. Stripped down. Grey’d up. Kissed with blush. Dare them all."

RRP: $25.95

(Available at Priceline)


 Here are my swatches of the colours:




With Flash


No flash

A few comments on the palette:

The palette itself is a really nice sleek design that's easy to open and close. I like the selection of colours although the darker shades are not very pigmented. 


How it scores:

Pigmentation: 5/10
Price: 9/10
Colour range: 7/10
Durability: 7/10

Overall  28/40

Would I recommend this palette? Yes but only for beginners.

Comments