Australis Velourlips Review








I haven't done many review so far, so I will start off with my ratings out of 10.

Texture: 4/10
Colour Range: 8/10
Pigment: 10/10
Durability : 8/10
Price: 10/10
Recommend? YES
Okay, so starting with texture. I gave this a 4 as I found it to be extremely sticky. If there is one thing I hate, it's sticky things! Although, this would not stop me from recommending the product or using it again. 
The colour range is quite good, there is a nude and brights. I am hoping that Australis will bring more colours out as this product is so popular. My favourite colour is TOK-IO.
THE PIGMENT IN THESE THINGS ARE AMAZING! Never will you see any lip colour more pigmented! 10/10!

The durability is quite good. I have actually found it to last longer than the Lime Crimes Velvetines particularly when you are eating/drinking.

Price: $9.95 AUD - Available online or instore (Pricelines, Kmart, Big W and selected chemists) Also available in NZ

Would I recommend this product? YES! It is one of my favourite Matt lip cremes. The smell, pigment and colour are all amazing! (Smells like NERDS - the lollies)

Have any ideas on how to improve my reviews? Please let me know in the comments!

Comments