Jericho Body Butter First Impressions (Sample)
















"Nourish and soothe your body with Jericho Body Butter, combining Shea Butter, Dead Sea minerals and natural oils that soften and revitalize the skin. This thick cream moistens rough skin and revives its elasticity without clogging pores. Rich in Vitamins A and E. Ideal for treating dry skin, cracked elbows and knees, scars, and dermatitis."
Comes in:




 Priced @ $29.95 for full product.









First off I think the packaging for this sample is really nice and professional. The first thing I noticed when I opened this sample was the smell, it smells great and very fruity. The product itself is a light green. For a sample I must say there is quite a lot of product, I was able to cover up to my elbow on both arms and the front of my neck. It was very thick to pickup, but spread surprisingly far. It glided on and never felt sticky which is something I always look out for. After I rubbed in into my skin, my skin felt great and not dry (my skin is rather dry at the moment as it is winter). My skin is very smooth and feels like it has just been exfoliated. I would consider purchasing the full product.
Kate
xox

Please like my facebook page for more updates.

Comments