Two Faced Return of Sexy Palette Review/First Impressions

 This is my review/ First impression of the Two Faced Return of Sexy Palette.
I got this palette today for my birthday and it is my first Two Faced product!
I must say I am extremely excited to have this and I am very happy with it! The palette itself came with sooo many colours in what I call the 3 palettes in 1. All of the colours either have a super strong shimmer or glitter.
As you can see in the photo it also came with a small sample size version of their shadow insurance (Eye primer), a full size jet black eyeliner pencil and 3 cards that have cute little tutorials for each colour set.


 I love everything about this product. The first thing that stood out to me was the amazing packaging.
The amount of colours you get in this palette is superb! Each shadow is extremely soft and pigmented. In fact, they are up there with sugarpill when it comes to pigments.

The palette cost me $65AUD from Mecca Maxima. For what it is, the brand and what it comes with I personally think that is an okay price.
 I AM ABSOLUTELY IN LOVE WITH THIS EYELINER. Straight after I purchased the palette I swatched everything, (shadows, primer and liner). The eyeliner melts onto the skin, and is smudgable for a few seconds (On the other end of the eyeliner there is a smudger). After a few seconds it dries and IT IS SMUDDDDGE PROOOOF! The single line is still on my hand from many hours ago. I am very happy that this came with the eyeliner. I will be using this on a day to day basis.
 I am very excited to test out the eye primer tomorrow and see how it goes. I might even take photos :) I know a lot of beauty gurus on the internet rave about the Two Faced Shadow Insurance.
The full sized product is pretty expensive so it will need to be amazing to convince me!

That is all for tonight, I'll post more as I use this palette more :)

For my birthday I also got the iwata ninja jet and revolution gun with some Co-Air foundation so there will be reviews/tutorials coming with that!

Comments