Aus Beauty On A Budget: Kmart Nail polish "Dorothy, Lips and Tips" Review





Glitter Per Coat 7/10
Smell 5/10
Drying Time 5/10
Price 10/10
Packaging 8/10

This is Kmarts new(ish) beauty brand called "Lips and Tips". I believe everything in their range is normally $3AUD, however when I was visiting my local Kmart a few days ago everything in this line was discounted to $1AUD So naturally I bought a nail polish and a lipstick (lipstick review coming soon).
Price 10/10
 Something I was not expecting was the packaging. When I went to turn the lid the entire rectangle came off the bottle revealing a not-so-nice looking grooved top.
Please Excuse my bad painting. I am good at painting other people nails (so basically painting upside down). However I am not very good at painting my own (plus I'm sick).
 I put two coats on each nail (I used Models prefer Red polish's beneath the glitter).  While there is not a lot of glitter per coat, I still think the finished product is very pretty. The polish has an extremely odd smell but that goes away once it has dried. It did take a while to become touch dry, once it was dry my nails were left with a soft shine.


My particular favourite nail is the darker one. I think the glitter really stands out on it.

 Overall I might buy a glitter polish from this brand again, if it was a colour I really wanted.
I'm really keen to try one of their normal polishes.


My Two Top Nail Pointers:

1. Each coat of polish takes 1 hour to fully dry.
2. Try to get each nail cover in polish in 3 strokes


Kate
xox

Comments