Bargin makeup storage unit!

 While I was visiting the mall today, My mother suggest we go look in "The Reject Shop" (Yes that is the actual name a shop here in Australia - It's a cheap shop like Choice and Crazy Clarks).
I was delighted when I found this makeup storage gem for.......... $3AUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOOO CHEAP! It's not acrylic, it is plastic but it does look like acrylic :)


It has two compartments and mirror (that is surprisingly clear for $3AUD) on the lid. I will be putting this to good use.

While I was there I also picked up a small jar of Vaseline for $1AUD!

It's great to have vaseline not only as a makeup artist but for personal use too. My lips are extremely dry at the moment so I don't think it will last me long but I will certainly get my moneys worth. I may even do a review of it :) The vaseline isn't the original formula, but one with cocoa butter.
 If you have a Reject shop near you, I recommend seeing if they have either of these in stock :)

Kate
xox


Comments