Best $2 Ever Spent?

The colour of this lipstick is Creamy Nude 50
 I recently discovered this fantastic lipstick by Essence. I got this particular one from Priceline Australia for $2AUD and I am beyond impressed.  I must admit for the price, I wasn't expecting too much.


My lips are naturally very pink
 It is extremely creamy and moisterizing (or at least that is how it feels :P) and the pigment.. The pigment is right up there with lime crime! Infact if you gave this lipstick to me, with limecrime packaging I would believe it! (Apart from the different scents)
 I will be wearing this on a day to day basis and showing it off to my friends! The lipstick itself has great lasting power, and hey, for $2 you can afford to re-apply as many times as you want :)
Check out my facebook page?

If you have any questions about this product, or want more/different photos let me know in the comments below :)
Kate
Xox

Comments