Lime Crime Black Velvetine Swatch + First Impressions.

(On My lips)



I adore Lime Crime makeup! When I saw this instore at Latonas Makeup I couldn't resist, especially with Halloween coming up.
 The colour I bought is "Black Velvet"

As usual the packaging is the cutest! I put this on as soon as I got home.




The black is just as pigmented as any other velvetine (Extremely Pigmented) and has the same nice smell. It applies as a shiny liquid and dries within seconds to the matte finish pictured above.
So far I have not seen black smudge anywhere on my face/water bottle/food which is impressive considering how dark this colour is.
My favourite thing about this matte cream is that it does not dry sticky on my lips (I find the Australis Velourlips to be sticky). 


Thank you so so sooooooo much for reading! It means a lot to me :)

Kate
xox

Comments