L'oreal Rant + Brisbane Frock Up Vintage Fair


This post is going to be a two parter :) 
1. Brisbane Frock Up Vintage Fair: (This will be a short/quick post)
Today I went to the Brisbane Frock up Vintage fair and I thought I might share what I wore/bought. 
The dress I wore is from Red Queen's Black Legion and is available on online at Beserk
http://www.beserk.com.au/ladies-clothing/tattoo-flocked-black-dress




 My Makeup and hair :) I curled my hair and put two victory rolls in.
My sister in the Vintage Cafe. (We had scones and muffins)
The vintage fair was really awesome and inspiring. Entry was cheap and so was the food.
Here is what I bought:

The Joker (from Batman) Badge $1

$10
 2. Mini L'oreal Rant


I visited my local Priceline the other day with my Mum as she needed a new foundation. She usually uses the L'oreal Infallible foundation in this packaging:


 This was the first foundation I ever used! It's an amazing product and my Mum has been using it for years.
When we got to the the L'oreal stand we couldn't find it so we asked the beauty adviser. She said that they had replaced it with these new L'oreal Infallible foundations (as picture below).

At first I thought it was probably the same product but with new packaging, however the Priceline beauty adviser explained that it is now in different shades and she was having trouble with it. She said that the product oxidizes on peoples skin and turns very orange. Luckily Mum still has a bit of foundation left in her bottle that will last her until we find a suitable replacement (I think I will try ebay for some of the old foundation).
I am just disappointed as this was my first foundation and one of the best ( in my opinion).
I will create a post when I find a good dupe of the old L'oreal foundation. 


Kate
xox






Comments