Airbrush Art + Announcment

I am sorry for my recent disappearance from my blog :O Don't worry though! I am back and ready to spam you with posts!
Read more:


While I was away I was lucky enough to get my hands on some coloured airbrushing products. (Some Co-Ink from Latonas Makeup and some Temptu Pro from Hub Makeup).
Take a look at my first ever creations with coloured airbrushing:
A koi fish on my own arm. I choose the Koi fish as it is a popular tattoo. Also one of my cats looking at the fish (top left of photo).
My very first attempt at art with airbrushing! A lotus flower on my sisters shoulder (thanks sis for always being my model!) I choose the lotus because well it's pretty ! I also did a quick face makeup application.
Another thing that happened in my absence was I dyed my hair!.. again
Stay tuned for photos.


I am very happy to announce that I will be working (as a makeup artist) for the next week on a short film! I am extremely excited and nervous about it :D I'm sure I'll learn lot's and I'll take lots of makeup kit selfies to share I'm sure :)


Thank you for reading this! it means so much to me!

Kate xox

Comments