Redone: Plumper lips NO LIPTFUL, NO BOTOX AND DONE AT HOME (with before and after photos)

I thought it was about time to re-do one of my most popular posts (but this time with better photos of before and after).



As I said in my previous post:

"I have hundreds upon hundreds of beauty channel subscriptions on youtube, and I've noticed the latest trend is plumper lips :)
I have to say, almost if not all videos I am seeing are using a product called Liptiful. As far as I understand, Liptifuls are a suction based plumper tool. It's a family business on Etsey and you can find their products here."

Here is A screen shot of the link.


 When I first saw these I jumped straight on their Etsy page ready to place an order. That was untill I saw the price!
The price range is $40.51 AUD to $54.75AUD.
I have seen a few places around that I could get a small amount of Botox done for the same price.

That got me thinking on what I could do at home to create similar results. I was drinking out of a bottle at the time and decided to try using that.. and it worked!

At the time was using a lipton ice tea bottle. This time I decided to use an every day water bottle.

I put the lid on my lips and sucked just enough air out for a vaccum effect to occur. To achieve this look I held the lid on for approx. 1 minute in small intervals.


My Orginal results:


Here are my before and afters this time:





NOTE: Once again I put a lightly coloured gloss on in the after photos.







I am really happy with the results that I achieved!
I think this technique will be really cool for transformation makeups!
I do however think that this time around I focused too much on my lower lip makeing my lips bottom heavy. 

Like I said in my other post, this was just a bit of non-expensive fun. If you are serious about having bigger lips you might want to look into more options such as botox. In saying that, if you're just playing around having fun like me, this works just fine!

Please check out some of my other articles and don't forget to enter in my Giveaway! (Ends October 31st)

Are you on a budget?
Please check out my budget makeup tutorials and tell me what you think:









 (Left) Budget Makeup Tutorial VIEW HERE(clickyclick)

 (Above Right) Full Face Fashion Makeup for $24.95 VIEW HERE(Clicklyclick)



Want to read more Lip Posts?

Click Here!


Thank You So So Soooo Much For Reading this post! It means to much to me!

Thank you!

Kate
xox




Comments