Fashion: Target Jewellery Haul




 Here goes! My very first fashion haul post.

 To start out here is an overview of everything I bought :)
Item: Knotted Pearl Necklace
Price: $15
What drew me to it: I've actually been on the look out for a nice pearl necklace for a while, so when I saw this one, I just had to have it!

Item: Black Flower Necklace
Price: $20
What drew me to it: Black is one of my favourite shades, and to see sparkly flowers..in black... how could I resist?
Item: Red, Blue and Gold Necklace
Price: $20
What drew me to it: I love the way all the colours contrast and blend together on this necklace! There are a few gems missing but no worries! I can fix that.

Item: Long Red Earrings
Price: $15
What drew me to them: For some reason the red jewels in the cage reminded me of games I played when I was really young.
Item: Black Flower Headband
Price: $15
What drew me to it: Basically the same reasons as #1. But this time I can put it on my head!

Thank you so so so much for reading this post. Have you bought any jewelry lately? I'd love to hear about it!

Kate
xox


Comments