Budget Battles: Lipstick Round 1






 Welcome to my first ever Budget Battle post! This battle is all about lipstick.
Each post will have a different critera for the lipstick to be judged on, and the one who scored the least will be eliminated!

And the critera this time is....
COVERAGE!

Let me introduce you to the candidates:

Essence Lipsticks
Available at Priceline for under $5AUD
Coverage
8/10



Cosmetics Plus Lipsticks
Available at Cosmetics Plus, 3 for $3.
Coverage
4/10



Magical lips.
Available on Amazon for under $4AUD
Coverage
5/10
*NOTE: I applied the yellow side on my top lip and the pink side on my lower lip.

 Mide Lipstick.
Purchased at Ursa Lady Creations for $2.
Coverage
5/10
 Kmart Lipstick 1
Purchased at Kmart for $1
Coverage
1/10

Kmart Lipstick 2
Both purchased at Kmart for $3each.
Coverage
8/10

 Savvy Mini Lipstick
Bought from Priceline. This lipstick came in a pack of 10 for $10.
Coverage
7/10

 Beauty Essentials
Purchased from Priceline for $3
Coverage
8/10
 Mud Lipstick
Purchased at Woolworths for $5
Coverage
6/10

Which makes this posts eliminated lipsticks Kmart 1 and Cosmetic Plus.


The next Budget Battle Lipstick Round will be...
Smell!
I hate it when your lipstick smells bad, don't you?

Thank you so so much for rewading this. it means so much to me!

Kate
xox

Comments