Savvy Lipstick Pack Review and Swatches


http://www.faceattire.blogspot.com.au/2014/12/savvy-lipstick-pack-review-and-swatches.html#more



 At my last visit to Priceline, I found a buy I just could not resist. $10 for 10 mini lipsticks how could I say no?

(pictured above: the size of the lipsticks next to a 50c coin)

I don't really have much experience with the brand Savvy so I thought now would be a good time to investigate! As far as I am aware Savvy is exclusive to Priceline.

The colour range that comes in the pack is pretty good, although some colours are a little bit similar. Most have a reasonable pigment and feel creamy and smooth to apply. A few colours had a bit of trouble sticking to the inner part of my lips.

The lipstick size if perfect to put in your handbag for touch ups!
You can see the swatches of the lipsticks on my arm and lips here:



Overall I am impressed with these lipsticks for the price ($1 for 1 lipstick if you work it out).
HOWEVER I am a little bit disappointed with how easily they break. One of these snapped in half while I was applying it.

I think this pack would be perfect for someone who is just starting to play around with makeup! It would give them a few colours to choose from and not too much would go to waste if they didn't like a certain colour.

The overall score:
Packaging: 9/10
Colour Range: 5/10
Staying Power:6/10
Pigment: 7/10
Price:  10/10

Thank you so so much for reading this! I hope it helped!

Kate
xox

Comments