She Lipstick - Swatch and Review

http://faceattire.blogspot.com.au/2015/06/she-lipstick-swatch-and-review.html#morehttp://faceattire.blogspot.com.au/2015/06/she-lipstick-swatch-and-review.html#more








 Welcome back my beauty geeks! 
Today I will be reviewing the She Cosmetics lipstick! This is the first She Aromatherapy product I have tried.
Please note: I purchased this product myself and I will be stating my honest opinion.
http://sheaustralia.com.au/

She Aromatherpay
Unfortunately I can't find any "about us" on the She Australia website. I searched a few other websites and found that they are associated with Coral Colours. I also found some information that states that She Aromatherapy is "Natural based colour cosmetics range produced with flower and plant extracts" I was unable to find any information on She and Animal Testing (sad face).

I purchased my She lipstick from Priceline Australia. 



Colour: Atlanta (A light pink)

Smell: The smell of this lipstick reminds me of Musk sticks

Pigment: The pigment turned out to be a little streaky on my lips although please keep in mind I have very dry lips from the harsh winter weather. 

Packaging: Clean (surprisingly it doesn't hold finger prints) and gold. The packaging makes it feel like a high end lipstick. 

Texture:  Relatively creamy but a bit dry. 


 My ratings

Colour  7/10

Pigment  5/10

Texture   5/10

Moisture 4.5/10

 Will I wear it again?
Maybe.
I would like to try this lipstick again in Summer when my lips are not so dry. Perhaps it would be better to pair it with a lipcare product.

Please note: While the photo below is clearly edited (I have poorly removed the background ha ha) The colour remains completely untouched. I also haven't photoshoped out any of my lips flaws, bumps or lumps.  100% authentic.
 
 Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoy/find this helpful!

See you in the next post!

Kate
xox





Comments

  1. Hey Kate! The colour looks pretty! I get what you mean about the weather, its drying my lips out too- Ive definitely been wearing moisturising formulas more often. Lovely review xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's CRAZY! Your lips still look so good (I tried to make that not sound weird but I think it still did) in all your swatches :D

      Delete
  2. Hey Kate! The colour looks pretty! I get what you mean about the weather, its drying my lips out too- Ive definitely been wearing moisturising formulas more often. Lovely review xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment :)