Kmart 5th Avenue Blush Review



No filter photo!
Welcome back to my blog lovely!
Today I will be giving my opinion on the 5th Avenue Blush found at Kmart. Unfortunately I can't quite remember how much I paid for this product, although I am certain it was around the $7-8 mark.

What the package says:
The Blush Compact deleivers sheer, silky colour that glides on easily, blends beautyifully and creates a natural glow. This richly-pigmented formula is available in 3 classic colours.  

Colour: Pink Sorbet

Smell: No smell.

Packaging:  Gorgeous gold packaging with the 5th Avenue logo on transparent plastic.

Pigment:  Great pigment for a blush. Not too strong.

Texture: Nice, if a bit crumbly.

My thoughts:
For the price of this blush I think you are getting more than you paid for. I've been wearing this blush everyday for the past week and I love how it looks, how it stays and the colour goes with a lot of makeup looks.

I also own a 5th Avenue lipstick and I was highly disappointed! It was definitely not as good as the blush and was very patchy/sheer.

Other information
24 Month (2 years) Expiry
Made in China

Have you tried 5th Avenue? What did you think?

Thank you so much for reading!



Kate

xox

Comments

  1. Hey Kate! The colour look's really beautiful! I love the packaging too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like the packaging to! The only thing is if I have any makeup on my hands I leave little fingerprints all over it hahaha!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment :)