RealU Skincare Review + Before and Afters

Hello everyone and welcome to my review of RealU Skincare!
Let me start of by saying this product is amazing! I would reccomened it to to anyone with problematic skin like mine.





Let me start this review with a brief history of my skin. As most of you know about 2 years ago I studied beauty therapy. Pictured below is what my skin looked like at the start of the course.




During my course we tried many different treatments and therapies. None of them really worked and my skin only seemed to be getting worse. It was really sore to sleep on at night/ apply makeup on. After I finished my course I ended up going to the doctors and getting prescribed some anti-biotics which cleared up my skin in a few months. After that I was certain no skincare product would actually help my acne.




Now have a look at my results with RealU! I was wrong, realu skincare products made my skin so much clearer. *Please note I have freckles

The products are really gentle on my skin and are easy to apply. They don't feel greasy or oily.
It was really hard for me to find something wrong with this product, although if I had to say something it would be the moisturiser is quite thick (but hey, that's not really a bad thing anyway).

My rating: 9/10

To purchase Real U you can visit their website here: https://real-u.com.au/

Have a question about my experience with these products? Please ask away!

Comments