Drugstore Contour Palettes: Australis VS Models Prefer



Hello again!
Recently during one of my weekly visits to Priceline I noticed the Models Prefer Palette was on sale. I quickly grabbed it and hurried home to compare it to my Australis Palette. I'd like to keep this comparison simple and easy to follow, let's begin!

Price
Models Prefer: $10
Australis: $16.95

Models Prefer is the clear winner for price.

Pigment (see watches below. Above with flash, Below with out, Left: Models Prefer, Right: Australis)
Models Prefer: Poor
Australis: Good

Colour Range
 Models Prefer: Average
Australis: Good

I know the colours seem very similar however the Australis palette does have 1 shimmer option. Models Prefer is all matte.

Finish
 Models Prefer: Poor
Australis: Average

Durability 
 Models Prefer: Average
Australis: Good


The Australis palette, while more expensive is the clear winner.
The Models Prefer palette is streaky and transparent.

Thanks so much for reading this mini comparison!



Comments