Highlighters for pale skin

http://faceattire.blogspot.com/2016/02/highlighters-for-pale-skin.html





Hello and welcome back to my beauty blog. Today I'm going to be sharing my favourite to least favourite highlighters for pale skin.
If you have pale skin like me you know the trouble of trying to find a highlighter that is actually lighter than your skin. Most of the time I have to settle for a shimmer that is my exact skin tone to do the job. Recently I've found some that really work on pale skin:



1. Benefit Girl meets pearl


This is a fabulous cream/liquid highlighter. It is on the expensive side although it's worth every penny.
2. Boe Professional Colour and Definer


Bronzer-Duo-Sun-Kissed2







Surprisingly my number 2# highlighter (also my holy grail) is around $10! As I always like to mattify my face with a powder foundation or loose powder I find powder highlighters are more suited for me.

3. Latonas Loose Pigment Light Pink
This loose pigment is packed with shimmer, perfect for a ombre blush highlight.

4. Revlon photoready Skinlight (pink)




A beautiful edition over any blush, or to add a bit of colour to the cheek while also highlighting.


5. Model Co highlight trio
These 3 cremes reflect light like nobodys business! As they are cremes they do need re-appling throughout the day.

6. Maybelline Master Highlight


Maybelline Master Hi-Light Blush 9 g
Really more of a blush than a highlight although it will provide you with a nice shimmer.

7. Boe Proffessional concealer

Concealer-Fair2
Yes, I do have a reason for including a concealer, it's lighter than my actual skin tone! I have never before found a product lighter than my skin apart from Manic Panic. It's great when I want to contour and highlight with crèmes.

8. 5th Avenue highlighters

These highlighter are super cheap from Kmart. When you use them you can really tell you didn't pay much for them.

9. Savvy Pink liquid highlight
Another super cheap product. No matter how much I've shaken this product it always comes out with the liquid and pigment separated.. Ew!






Comments