Lush Intergalactic Bath Bomb

http://faceattire.blogspot.com.au/2016/02/lush-intergalactic-bath-bomb.html





Welcome back to my beauty blog, over the Christmas period I was lucky enough to get my hands on The Night Before Christmas set from LUSH containing the famous Intergalactic bath bomb.
Prior to this set I didn't have much experience with Lush bath bombs ( I'm a huge fan of the Snow Fairy Shower Gel however). Previous bath bombs had made pretty colours in my bath but nothing like the intergalactic! (pictured above)


The smell was not as strong as other products I've used from lush but the vibrancy in the colours certainly made up for it. The bomb was also filled with INSANE amount of gold glitter. 

A few comments:
I would use this bath bomb again but only for a special occasion. Cleaning the bath of gold glitter took forever and was extremely frustrating. The patterns of this bath bomb are truly out of this world ;)


My Rating
7/10


Thanks so much for stopping by!



Comments