Australis Show Some Cheek Review

http://faceattire.blogspot.com/2016/03/australis-show-some-cheek-review.html

Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog! Today I will be reviewing the Australis Show Some Cheek blush in Sinful.

Firstly a little bit about the product...

The blush retails for AUD  $12.95 and is available here


What is it?
Show some cheek with this fabulous matte blush; perfect for adding some colour! Be insta-ready with our easy-to-blend formula that creates even, natural and bright skin. Plus, it’s available in a range of hues that are sure to suit everyone’s skin tone.
Why we it This smooth and velvety blush is also Vegan friendly and Paraben free, so skin is kept happy all day long! It’s also the perfect size to take anywhere; so touch up’s are a breeze. 

 I'd like to also mention that this product is Cruelty Free, Vegan Friendly and Palm Oil free! All of these are a very big plus for me. 

Please take a look at my swatch:
Application:
 As you can see from the swatch the blush is highly pigmented. Applying the blush is fairy easy with a makeup brush however the brush can pick up too much blush so if you're not into the clown look I'd recommend giving the brush a few taps before applying. The product blends out really well so don't worry if you get too much. 

Durability:
Impressively after a day of shopping the Australis show some cheek blush was still prominent on my cheeks, just not as bright.   

Colour:
The colour of this blush (shade "Sinful") is beautiful. I can definitely see myself paring it with some of the Australis velourlips.

Packaging:
 The packaging of this product is sleek and simple. The different font sizes are a very nice touch. Having such an open window into the product is also great, that way you never have to try and guess what the colour is. 
The product comes with a large amount of product. 


My ratings

Application: 10/10
Colour: 8/10
Durability: 7.5/10
Packaging: 9/10
Price: 10/10

As you can probably tell I am very impressed with this blush and its performance. If you are looking for a great vegan/cruelty free/ no palm oil beauty product you have to try this out! (No this is not sponsored). 


Thank you very much for stopping by and reading my review. I'll see you in the next post! - Kate

 
 
 






Comments