Dermalogica Charcoal Mud Masque Review

http://faceattire.blogspot.com/2016/03/dermalogica-mud-masque-review.htmlhttp://faceattire.blogspot.com/2016/03/dermalogica-mud-masque-review.html


Welcome back to my beauty blog! Recently I was lucky enough to receive 2x samples of the NEW Dermalogica mud masque. 


Approx. 3 years ago I completed my cert. III in beauty services and was trained in Dermalogica products. Since then I haven't been keeping up to date with their new products so I'm really excited to see how this masque goes. 

 About the product
All-in-one treatment masque detocifies, brightens and invigorates all skin conditions. activated Binchotan charcoal powerfully absorbs impurities while sulfur promotes cell turnover for dramatically bright skin.

Directions:
Appply to face and throat, avoiding the eye area. After 7 to 10 minutes, lightly massage with very wet hands to enhance exfoliation properties during removal. Reinse thoroughly.  


The first thing I noticed when I opened this product was the scent. It's a strong scent that's very different, although not in a bad way. The scent is almost oceanic (even though its a charcoal mask). Applying the product was super easy and could be done with my hands. As you can see in the photo below I didn't apply it everywhere as I have sensitive skin and this was my first use with this product.


When the product was on my skin there was no tingling, pain or pulling. 

Removing the product was just as easy and felt great to exfoilate and remove all in one. I was not expecting any drastic changes to the condition of my skin however I must say it felt amazing. Super smooth, soft and healthy. However my skin did feel a bit tight so I would reccomend using a moisturizer if you invest in this masque.

My final ratings: 

Scent: 7/10
Application: 9/10
Removal: 10/10
Effect: 8/10

I really enjoyed using this product and would consider purchasing the full size. 

Thank you for stopping by!





Comments