Mode Liquid Foundation Demo and Review

http://faceattire.blogspot.com/2016/03/mode-liquid-foundation-demo-and-review.html





Hello and welcome back to my blog! Today I will be showing you a demo of the MODE Liquid Foundation and sharing my first impressions/thoughts.

Firstly a little bit about the product:

Mode Liquid Foundationis matt, fluid and light. The long-lasting formula moisturises the face, and regulates pigment, dark shades and shine. The high coverage formula masks lines, giving the skin a smooth, matt finish. Available three shades: Honey Beige, Soft Ivory and Soft Tan.
RRP: $3
Available at Coles instore or Heritage brands online here 

To give my demo a bit more depth on one side of my face I applied a primer and used a blending sponge while on the other side I used no primer and applied with my fingers. 
*The shade I picked is "Soft Ivory"

Starting off with the primed side:

 As pictured I used Benefits Porefessional face primer.

 To apply the MODE foundation I used a similar tool to the beauty blender.


Below is my before and after for the primed side:



Below is my before and after for the non-primed side:





















Comparing primed vs non primed

 While there isn't TOO much difference I really feel that using a primer and sponge did make a difference in the finish of the foundation. My primed skin had a better glow and coverage. Where as the non primed skin barely has any difference in the before and after.

Coverage

The overage of this foundation is very light; almost comparable with a BB cream or tinted moisturizer. I personally enjoy more coverage in my foundation.

Application 

The application of the product was easy and smooth for both the sponge and finger application. 

Durability 

This foundation will last for a few hours but no more. The primed side lasted a little longer but nothing significant.

Colour

It is very unusual for me to find a cheap foundation that is not too dark or orange for my skin tone.  Colour/shade wise I was extremely impressed. (However this could just be due to the low coverage of the foundation)


My ratings

Application: 9/10
Coverage:3/10
Durability:2.5/10
Colour:10/10
Price:  10/10

Thank you very much for stopping by and reading my MODE makeup demo and review. 
 See you in the next post! - Kate

Comments