Rimmel London Lipsticks, my collection swatches

http://faceattire.blogspot.com/2016/03/rimmel-london-lipsticks-my-collection.html





Welcome back to my beauty blog! In this post I'll be showing you the swatches of my Rimmel London Lipstick collection and also doing a mini review. 

My Rimmel London collection consists of 6 lipsticks, 3 from the normal range, 2 from Kate Moss and 1 from Kate Moss nudes. Pictured below underneath their shade # are my swatches :)
























I got my first Rimmel lipstick when my Mum brought one home for me because it had my name (Kate) written on it. Since then I've been so impressed by the great quality for very small price tag $$$.  The most expensive lipstick from my collection is the Kate Moss Nude for $12.95. That would only pay for almost half a L'Oreal lippie...

My ratings:

Durability: 6.5/10
Colour: 8/10
Application: 9/10
Pigment: 8/10
Scent: 6/10


Overall I do really enjoy this lipsticks and am looking forward to getting more for my collection. 
Thank you very much for stopping by and reading my Rimmel London mini review. See you in the next post! - Kate

Comments