My favourite products for Pale Skin



Welcome back to my beauty blog! Today I will be sharing my favourite products for pale skin. (In no particular order)

1. Australis Fresh and Flawless powder
Why I love it:
I love this foundation for its pale YELLOW based colour. It is rare to come across a pale colour that isn't a pink base. The foundation is also a great price and easy to get your hands on if you live in Australia.

2. Boe Proffessional concealer
Why I love it:
This concealer is so light I could almost use it as highlighter and that's saying something. It's also an unbelievable price.

3. Makeup and Glow Foundation pots
Why I love it:
As you can see I didn't include the photo of these as they are currently on clearance, however I have included a picture of the MAC equivalent. These foundations come in white to mix in with your normal foundation/ highlight for us paler freckley folk.

4. RCMA foundation palettes
Why I love it:
Comes with some seriously great shades! There's definitely a shade in these to suit everyone.

5. Covergirl Ready Set Gorgeous Concealer and Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer
Why I love these:
Both give great coverage while also offering great pale shades.

5. Manic Panic DreamTone foundation
Why I love it:
This product is the same concept as the cream foundations, you can mix it in into your normal foundation to make it lighter.

Thanks so much for reading! Hopefully this post doesn't have too many errors in it but I am writing this at 11pm!

Comments