Makeup Setting Sprays High End vs Drug Store Ingredients




Welcome back to my blog beauties! Todays post is a quick comparison of Ingredients found in different makeup setting sprays. Below is the comparison of
- Australis Finishing Spritz $15.95 AUD
- Maybelline Master Fix $15.95
- Model In a Bottle $39AUD


Model in a bottle is an industry standard setting spray in the makeup artist world however it comes with a severe price tag $$$ So here I've compared the ingredients of Model in a bottle to some more affordable and accessible sprays on the market.

As you can see the closest dupe is the Australis finishing spritz however I'd like to note the finishing spritz is not for sensitive skin while the Model in a bottle is. I only recently began using the Australis setting spray however so far I am very impressed and would definitely recommend it as a cheaper alternative.

Thanks so much for stopping by, see you in the next post!


Comments