Gallery: Pacific Fair Shopping Center


http://faceattire.blogspot.com/2016/08/gallery-pacific-fair-shopping-center.html
Welcome back to my blog! Today I'm sharing a couple of pictures I took while exploring the upgraded Pacific Fair shopping center (Gold Coast).

My Beautiful Mother and Sister enjoying the new seating options!


I found these light shades really interesting! Although I can't decide what I'd call them, industrial maybe..?



I think Pacific Fair has the best outdoor seating area of any shopping center I've been to!

I had my first Sephora experience while I was visiting, the lovely ladies there gave me MnM's so I'd give it a 10/10

A bit of day dreaming..


Is it just me or is the new LV collection kind of... Plain?





Thanks so much for browsing my photos! I hope you enjoyed them. See you in the next post!

Comments