Starting a fitness journey: Getting my stuff together!

Welcome back to my blog!
Today I am embarking on a journey that's been a long time coming. After realizing how unhealthy my lifestyle is and how that is effecting my mental and physical health I've decided it's time for a change. I've never been overly happy with my appearance however my stubbornness to feel like I wasn't changing myself for others (bullies) and my utter laziness has often gotten the better of me. It's been long enough now there is no doubt I am only doing this for myself to make myself happy. So here we go!

I'll be checking in every 2 weeks to catch up on how it's going and any changes I've been noticing. Don't worry though, my blog will still continue to cover all the beauty and makeup posts you'll ever need!

Comments