My Brow Routine

Welcome back to my beauty blog! Today I'll be sharing with you my eyebrow routine!
The first thing I do is wax my brows. This is where I'm a little different to other beauty geeks, I never go get mine waxed at a salon,as a qualified beautician I save a little money and DIY! After a good wax to clean and shape, I trim my brows (I've got very thick long hairs). Next, I brush them into shape.

Then, it's product time! As you can see in my pictures above, I have quite a few to choose from although I do have some favourites. Previously I was all about the brow pomade, although since I've lightened my hair I prefer a softer more natural look. My go to product is the IT Cosmetics Brow Power.
 I'm also really fond of the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz
Currently I have red hair so I use Auburn in Brow Wiz and Taupe in Brow Power.

When filling in my brows I draw lots of small lines, that look like brow hairs to achieve a more natural look. After I've filled them in, I use a tiny bit of concealer under my brows to neaten the edge. Set that with powder, highlight the brow bone aaaaand I'm done! Note: I don't wax my brows every time I do them..

That's my brow routine! What's yours? Do you have any favourite products?

Thanks so much for reading! See you in the next post.

Comments