Pale and Poor: How I get around both with Highlighters


Welcome back to my beauty blog! Today I'm going to be showing you how I make my face brighter than the sun on a budget, and with insanely pale skin! Go to most other beauty geeks and they'll rave on about the Becca, Jeffree Star, Anastasia Beverley Hills and The Balm highlighters. These are all beautiful products I've either watched reviews on or swatched in store however they are too expensive and (mostly) too dark for me. So I got creative! See below the two swatches of my favourite go to products for a good highlight:


Straight Swatch BYS
Blending Swatch BYS


Straight Swatch W7


Both of these only cost $5 and are simply shimmer eyeshadows! It's so simple and you might already have one of these in your collection. This dupe isn't just for the pale folk either, there are millions of shimmer shadow shades out there and I'm sure you could find the perfect highlight for your skin tone.



Firstly is the W7
Available Here
This shadow has a very frosty finish on the skin with a white reflect. You can build this up as much as you want, from 0 to 100 real quick!

Secondly is the BYS
Available at Cosmetics Plus


This "shimmer powder" (under the eye makeup section) gives my skin a beautiful glow. While the packaging states White Gold when applied it is a golden green reflect. 


Do you have any other other highlighter dupes that you use?
Thank you so much for reading! See you in the next post.

Comments