September Favourites

 Welcome back to my beauty blog! Todays post is all about my favourites this month. Let's get into it!

Love Ludie x Real-U

I love this candle! The scent is beautiful without being too strong. Not to mention the super cute and simple flamingo packaging.

Typo Mug
This mug is soo tall! I've actually got tissues at the bottom of it to hoist the shorter brushes up, but it makes the coolest/personal brush storage. It fits more brushes than I was expecting also..

Target Boots
I've always loved heels, boots and lace so when I saw I could have it all I had to buy! I was even more delighted to find out they were on sale for $20AUD (bargain much?!)
The new Rimmel London lipsticks
This shade is #55 and I still don't know if it's just the packaging that is making me put this in my favourites.
Brushes
These are the brushes I can't put down this month! A selection from Chi Chi Cosmetics, BYS cosmetics and Nude by Nature.
REAL-U Control + Face Gel
Ever since I started using Real U, nothing else has lived up to it! This product in particular keeps my skin clear of imperfections and saves money on concealer ;)


Thanks so much for reading! What are your September favourites?

See you in the next post!


Comments