Tuesday Talk, Liptember

 Welcome back to my beauty blog! I've got something very important and close to my heart to talk about today, Liptember.  Liptember is run for the month of September and it involves raising awareness and funds for womens mental health. 

During the month of September you can support womens mental health by purchasing a lipstick from participating retailers or donating to a friend/family/liptember at https://www.liptember.com.au/.  The funds raised go to Centre for Women's Mental Health and Lifeline.

 

Womens mental health is something that is extremely close and important to me. After being bullied in highschool I've been struggling with my mental health and I know many friends and family who also struggle. The work that Lifeline and Centre for womens health makes such a difference for women dealing with their mental health.

Thank you so much for reading, I've purchased my W7 liptember lipstick and I will be wearing it through out the month! Please visit the Liptember website to donate or view retailers that are taking part in this great event :)


https://www.lifeline.org.au/

Comments