Meet my Cats!





Welcome back to my beauty blog! Today I would love to introduce you to my two furry friends, Panthera and Tabitha. I’ve had these beautiful cats for a few years now, I’ve known them since they were kittens but they have not always lived with me. Originally Pan and Tabs were my sister’s kittens until she moved into an apartment that did not allow pets. Both are rescue from the RSPCA, they were adopted at the same time and have grown up into beautifully crazy little monsters.

Panthera
Also known as: Pan
RSPCA name: Biri
Age: 5 years
Birthday: 3rd June 2011
Breed: Domestic Short Hair mix
3 words to describe Pan:
1.       Cuddly
2.       Small
3.       Nuts
Pans Hobbies: Cleaning her humans, hiding in her cat tunnel,  growling and running around the house chasing things that aren’t there, being spooned every night like a person, sleeping on your lap (or anywhere else she can fit herself), lounging in many box’s around the house and getting into all sorts of trouble. Pan is the perfect example of curiosity killed the cat, she can’t help but explore anything new while Tabs sits back and watches from a distance. If you take a lid off a box she will appear from nowhere to test out if she can fit or not.
She loves..
-          Cuddles
-          Cleaning
-          Play time
Pans’ story:

Pan was dumped with her sister in a cardboard box in a back ally. Luckily they were found and brought to the RSPCA, she was taken away from her mother far too soon and as a result has many weird and wacky habits (that we love her even more for)

Pans RSPCA ad read “I’m still just a little baby, I’m a very curious kitten; the whole world is a fascinating place, full of wondrous things to be explored. If you’re not watching closely, you might find me hidden in your linen cupboard, or exploring the kitchen draws”
Her appearance is described as “Silver tabby with tingy feint ginger patches in coat. Black nose.”



Tabitha
Also known as: Tabs
RSPCA name: Maia
Age: 5 years
Birthday: 10th April 2011
Breed: Domestic longhair
3 words to describe Tabs:
1.       Loving
2.       Affectionate
3.       Demanding
Tabs’ hobbies: demanding pats, getting pats, thinking about pats, rolling in the sun, eating, demanding food, making her humans watch her eat, sleeping in the middle of the bed, being king of the castle on the scratching post, stalking birds on the other side of the glass and attacking your hand under the sheets.
She loves..
-          Pats
-          Food and treats
-          Watching birds outside
Tabs’ story:
Tabs was dumped on the streets as a kitten, adopted, then taken back to RSPCA before finally be adopted by my sister. She’s got a lot of traits similar to a rag doll, including being the ultimate floppy cat if you pat her or pick her up.
Tabs’ RSPCA ad read “ Being a longhaired cat, I find it very difficult to comb my own fur, so I do require some help with that or I get into a dreadful state. So if you quite enjoy brushing other people’s hair for a while as we sit about on the couch, I’m the cat for you!
Tabs’ Appearance section is blank so my description will have to do: Brown tabby with long fur, speckled with ginger, different hues of brown and black. 

Thank you so much for reading! Do you have any pets? I'd love to hear about them in the comments !
See you in the next post

Comments