Touch In Sol Poreless Primer Demo+Review


Hello and welcome back to my blog! Today I'll be trying out the Touch In Sol Poreless Primer.


The Brand

Touch and Sol is described as "Bringing together the best in 
K-Beauty technology and American pop culture trends". Read the brands "about us" here.The full range is not yet available in Australia however the products that are stocked can be found at Priceline.


The product

Described as "Perfect seamless coverage for hiding pores & uneven skin." Retails for $39.99 at Priceline. View the primer here 
To me $39.99 for a primer seemed a little steep for a Priceline product, their other primers are around the $20 mark but I gave the brand the benefit of the doubt.

I really enjoy the simple frosted packaging and the pink hue of the formula. As you can see from my demo below I not only have large pores but also ice pick scaring from acne so I'm always on the hunt for a pore-filler. 

Photo 1
 This is my skin with no makeup. Fresh after my morning skincare routine.
Photo 2
 In this photo I've applied the primer and the Maybelline Fit Me foundation.
 Photo 3 
Applied Sephora powder foundation to set.




WOW
I'm so impressed with these results especially comparing photo 1 + 3. The only other product I've had this much success in is the Benefit Pore-fessional (which is more expensive).
 The product spreads far and I always end up with way to much for my face which leads me to believe it will last for a very long time. 

Pros
> fills in pores
> a little bit of product goes a long way
> awesome packaging 
> 30ml 

Cons
> Expensive 
> Stays quite wet on the face
> Hard to find 

8/10 


Overall I'm very impressed with the Touch In Sol Poreless Primer. It's the first product I've tried from the brand so I'm very excited to try more. Have you tried anything from Touch In Sol? 

Thank you so much for reading! I'll see you in the next post.




Comments