Fitness Journey Catch up


Welcome back to my beauty blog! Today is a quick catch up with my fitness journey. Since my post just over a month ago I’ve been cutting back my snacks and meals to just 3 meals a day with 1 snack. I also begun with muscle exercises including, squats, push ups, crunches and lunges. The past few weeks I’ve been adding in a little cardio for an extra calorie burning kick. I’ve noticed small changes in my appearance but huge changes in my energy levels and fitness. I’ve had a few birthdays I’ve attended where I was good and held off the sweets and a few where I couldn’t help myself!
Overall, especially with other considerations such as changes of medication I’ve been going through I’m extremely happy with my progress and will power! I’ll be sure to start keeping track of my weight (did you know Kylie Jenner revealed her exact weight?) to share my weight loss progress with you all! If you have any tips or tricks for me, please leave them below!
Thanks so much for reading, see you in the next post!

Comments