Dupe It 1: What's the best Urban Decay All Nighter Dupe?

Welcome back to FaceAttire! In today's post I'm comparing 3 different setting sprays and their ingredients. You may recall a previous post last year that was very similar, I'd like to start a series here where I compare ingredients of similar products. Who knows, we might stumble on some great dupes!
Today I'll be comparing the Urban Decay All Nighter Spray with the NYX Dewy Setting Spray and Revlon Photo Ready Setting Spray. 
Unfortunately I didn't stumble onto any amazing dupes today but I did find that the NYX setting spray is a closer dupe than Revlon. Aqua, Alcohol and PVP are some of the first ingredients of the Urban Decay All Nighter so I'd still recommend giving the NYX Spray a go for a cheap alternative. I personally use the NYX Dewy spray for work and my makeup doesn't budge! 

Thanks so much for reading my first post of 2018 (how slack am I?) If you have any ideas for my next comparison please leave them down below!

Comments