Huda Beauty Coral Obsessions Dupe: Maybelline Lemonade Craze

 Hello all and welcome back to my blog! Recently during my trip to Hawaii I bought an obscene amount of makeup, and while taking some photographs I realized two of my purchases looked similar. 

I purchased the Huda Beauty Coral Obsessions palette (which is about the size of the palm of my hand) for $27USD at Sephora Waikiki. You can find it at the Australian Sephora for $48. 

I grabbed the Maybelline Lemonade Craze palette from Target Ala Moana for $9.79. It is not currently available at instore retailers in Australia however you can find it on Amazon and Ebay for around $30 (who are they kidding!!). 

I've swatched the Huda Beauty Coral obsessions (all colours) on the top and the closest matches for it from the Maybelline palette below. 

The Coral Obsessions palette contains 9 shades and the Lemonade Craze palette contains 12. 
While you can feel a difference in the quality of the shadows while applying them, the finish is very similar. The Coral Obsessions shimmers are duotoned whereas the Lemonade Craze are a single shade. 

 Overall unless your looking for the Huda Beauty brand, colours and quality specifically you would be fine with the Maybelline palette. 

Comments