Jeffree Star Cosmetics Thirsty Palette review

 Welcome back to my blog! Today I'm going to be sharing my review of the Jeffree Star Cosmetics Thirsty Palette. I know this palette has been out for a few months now, I did actually order it the morning of its' release but with my 21st and overseas trip I haven't found the time to write a post until now. 

The first thing I'd like to talk about is the packaging. It's playful and summery but doesn't look like kids makeup (which I'm finding more makeup is). If you follow my instagram @faceattire you would have seen me create mini thirsty palettes and glue them to my nails!  


 If you saw Jeffrees' video showing off the palette you would have noticed all shades are matte expect for the middle row which are completely different in texture to any other eyeshadow I've tried. The middle row contains the most pigmented shades in the palette, that are almost a pressed glitter finish. All the matte shades are pigmented as well however you will find a few (particularly the pinks) swatch a different shade to their pan. I was a little disappointed that the top row swatched more orange than pink, however they are a lot more wearable than they look. The one shade that let the palette down was taste buds, as you can see in my swatches it's very patchy. Luckily the rest of the shades are highly impressive in pigment and texture. 

My rating
7/10

Thank you so much for reading my loves! I'm excited to be bringing you much more content now that things have settled down. Don't forget to follow me on instagram @faceattire where I post daily :) 


Comments