Generation Clay Ultra Violet Mask Review

Welcome back to my blog! Today I'm going to be reviewing the Generation Clay Ultra Violet Brightening Purple Clay Mask. 
Price:
The Mask Retails for $49AUD on the Generation Clay Website. 
Size:
60g/2.1fl./oz 
Benefits:

  • Purify 
  • Illuminate
  • Refine
  • Brighten
  • Restore
  • Radiance 



This product is Cruelty-Free and 100% Pure Australian Botanicals.  



Presentation:
The packaging of this product is gorgeous. It's a simple 2 colour scheme but it really works. Inside the box there is a gorgeous Koala print and a second lid with a brush.


The product itself is made with Davidson Plum, which I believe is the scent of the product also. The Davidson Plum is to treat dull, tired skin. Other key ingredients include:

  • Desert Lime: for hydration and anti-aging 
  •  Bentonite Clay: for purification 
  • Aloe Vera: soothing and anti-redness 

The product applies more grey than purple and dries lighter like most clay masks. It applies quite thick and tightens as it dries. Removal is an easy process and there is no need for harsh scrubbing. 
I had no idea how I got so much in my hair... or that I had it in my hair

As I removed the product I was amazed at how great my skin looked. Usually I'd expect to see results after a few weeks of using a product however my skin looked great immediately. I felt as though I had a photoshop filter over my skin.  The redness around a fresh pimple had gone and my skin was smooth. I'm super impressed that my slightly sensitive skin had no reaction at all. Afterwards I put on a moisturizer as my skin felt quite dry however I find this happens with most wash off masks as you remove the natural oils on your skin.  



My skin has continued to feel smooth and looks extremely clear. I think this is a mask that I will definitely be reaching for again. Most likely when my skin feels a little congested or dull.

Comments