Jeffree Star Jawbreaker First Impressions

 Hi all and welcome back to my blog. Recently I purchased the Jeffree Star Jawbreaker palette from Princess Polly! Today I had my first chance to play with it and thought I'd share my first impressions here.. 

First look with Jawbreaker
 The first thing I noticed when my palette arrived was the amazing packaging. All pink and all colourful! 

When I opened it up I was blown away. I had seen the reveal video briefly on Jeffree Stars channel but seeing all the colours in front of me was jaw-dropping (pun intended). There were a good mix of shimmers and mattes which is something I'm big on and a huge variety of colours (which I needed after Blue Blood). 


I'm yet to try all the shades however I did use: Bubble Gum, Cherry Wet, Raspberry and Delicious for today's look. The formula is extremely similar to my JSC Blue Blood and Thirsty palettes. Jawbreaker has already made its way to my favourite JSC palette followed by Thirsty then Blue Blood. The shadows were pigmented and easy to blend which I really appreciate. 

Thanks for reading!

Comments