Honest Conspiracy Palette Review - Jeffree Star x Shane Dawson

 Welcome back to faceattire! Today I'll be sharing my honest review of the Conspiracy palette by Jeffree Star and Shane Dawson.

Like almost everyone on the internet, I've been glued to my TV watching the Shane Dawson x Jeffree Star documentary series. As someone who is interested in creating makeup I found it super informative and interesting. The moment a collab was announced I knew I'd be buying it.

The quality of the palette is comparable to my other Jeffree Star Cosmetics: Thirsty, Blue Blood and Jawbreaker. Most shades are creamy, pigmented and blend-able. My particular favourite shades are "Just a theory" and "Pig-ment". 
The one shade that lets this palette down in my opinion is unfortunately my favourite colour! The pigment of "Food Videos" is basically non-existent unless you use a sponge or your finger and pile on the layers. It's a shame as I have never had this experience with a Jeffree Star Cosmetics eyeshadow.
For comparison I've done a single swipe swatch of "Food Videos" next to the shade "Trisha". 
As you can see it's really more a tint than a shadow. 
Overall Ratings:

Packaging 10/10

Pigment 7/10 (mostly)

Colour Story 6/10

Price 6/10

Blend-ability 8/10




The palette is super fun and contains both everyday and exciting shades. For me, the stress of being up at 3am, trying to check out and the price were worth it to have it in my collection. I don't think this palette is for everyone and if you are looking for something to use on the daily there are much cheaper, more readily available alternatives out there. 


Comments