Is the Conspiracy Pallete just recycled Jawbreaker shades?




Whilst scrolling through my feed today, I noticed a rather interesting post. It claimed that some of the shades in the new Shane Dawson Conspiracy palette were recycled shades of the Jawbreaker palette. This includes both the main palettes and minis. Looking at the comparisons it's very convincing however as soon as I opened my palettes I could tell it was fake

The above shades Tasty and Diet Root Beer barely look similar in the "comparison" but they are even further apart in real life.
Above: Food Videos 
Below: Wow
Below are a few more close ups of shade in the palette... and they look nothing like the so called "comparison" pictures. 







Unfortunately I didn't have any time to play with the palette today, but keep an eye on my instagram as I will be posting heaps of looks! I'm also hoping to do a full review of the palette here on my blog once I feel I know it. 

Comments