Plumper lips NO BOTOX, NO LIPTIFUL AND DONE AT HOME

 I HAVE UPDATED THIS POST VIEW THE NEW POST HERE

I have hundreds upon hundreds of beauty channel subscriptions on youtube, and I've noticed the latest trend is plumper lips :)
I have to say, almost if not all videos I am seeing are using a product called Liptiful. As far as I understand, Liptifuls are a suction based plumper tool. It's a family business on Etsey and you can find their products here.
There are many different shapes and designs to choose from. The price range is $40.51(AUD) to $54.75

I have to admit I was going to purchase one of these until I saw the price. It got me thinking what I could use around my house to do the same thing. As I took a sip of my Ice tea, it came to me! It may not work as well as the Liptiful, but it would work and it was 100% cheaper. My Ice tea bottle :D Now of course, any type of water bottle will do :)
I basically sat there, put the bottle up to my lips and sucked enough air out of it for a vacuum to occur. I did this for about 1 minute in a few intervals. Wanna see the results?



So there you go! It's easy and not expensive! If you are serious about lip plumping, I suggest you go for the Liptiful or Botox, but if you're just having fun like me, this works just fine!

Check out some of my budget makeup tutorials and ideas:

 Full Face Fashion Makeup For $24.95
Budget Makeup Tutorial

Comments

  1. Hi! I could send you a free sample if that helps :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Joanna,
      I am currently setting up my PO box :)
      I will create a post when it is finalised
      Thank you
      Kate xox

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment :)