Sephora in Australia

I've already done a blog post about this, but I decided I should make an updated one :)

I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT SEPHORA COMING TO AUSTRALIA!
There are going to be so many more brands available to us :) While I do not live close to where Sephora is opening its first Australian shop, I do believe their online store will finally be available to Australian beautys!
The brands I am most excited about are Kat Von D, Tarte and Urban Decay as these brands can be extremely hard to find down under.

If you want to keep up to date with Sephora Australia I suggest you follow them on instagram @sephoraaus
Sephoraaus Instagram Feed

Or Like their facebook page here


Sephora Aus Facebook Page

The official opening date for Sydney is December this year! (2014)

Want to watch some Sephora Hauls?

Shaaanxo Sephora Haul 

Grav3yardgirl Sephora Haul 

Another Grav3yardgirl Sephora Haul

Kandee Johnson Sephora Haul

Kandee Johnsons Sephora must haves (when you forgot all your makeup)


What do you think of Sephora opening in Australia? What brand are you most excited for? I'd love to know!

Check out my facebook page?

Kate
xox

Comments