Two faced eyeshadow and eyeliner after a day of wear.

I have not edited the colour on these images.

Picture above is the simple eyemakeup I did today, however these photos were taken after a full day of wear. I used no Eye primer when I created this look.
I must say I am extremely impressed with the pure lasting power of this shadow and pencil alone. It didn't crease although My eyelids do look somewhat oily (keep in mind that the shadow is a shimmer not matte).

The eyeshadow is all from the Two Faced return of sexy palette and the eyeliner is their perfect eyes waterproof pencil liner.  I would buy this eye pencil and palette again!

The only thing I can say is the eyeshadow does not have that clean finish that it started with, and the eyeliner has spread more under my eye, particularly in the corner ( you can see this in the top photo). 

Kate
xox


Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment :)