$24.95 Full Face Fashion Makeup: Beauty On A Budget




Tonight I completed this look to use in my review of Models Prefer mineral foundation.
I soon realized that everything I used was affordable and decided to make a post about it!

 IMPORTANT!!
NO concealer or mascara was used for this look.
NO Airbrushing was done on my face (This photo is photoshoped to look like cut outs of a magazine, I used NO softening effects on my skin however. The foundation is just really nice)
NO the background photo DOES NOT belong to me. I found this pretty background on polyvore.com (super duper awesome fashion website. You should totally check it out!)
YES there is a blue tint filter over this photo.
YES I took all photos of the makeup products
YES the makeup is a little ODD. It was inspired by Catwalk makeup.
Example of Catwalk makeup:
http://www.preen.me/look/28442002-high-fashion-by-beata-laura-r#/


Products used:

Face:
Models Prefer Mineral Starter Kit. Includes: Foundation, Bronzer and Finishing Veil
$10
Priceline

Eyes:
Miss Shop Easy On The Eyes Glitter Palette
$5
Myer

Lips:
Australis Velourlips in Tok-i-o
$9.95
Priceline


Thank you so so soooooooo much for reading this!!
Do you have any questions? Please ask! I LOVE questions!

Kate
xox

Comments