Halloween Eyeshadow Tutorial (With Pictures)



Step 1
 Start off by priming your eyelid. I used Face of Australia eye primer.
Next using a bright yellow shadow, create a large circle in the middle of your lid.
To do this I used a Sugarpill EyeShadow.
Step 2
 The next step is to apply a bright orange shadow around your circle and blend both together. Try not to blend the orange out to the corners of your eye.
For this I used an Australis eyeshadow.
Step 3
 Now take a black shadow around your entire eyelid. Blend this in to the orange.
I used a Kryolan shadow.
The final step, Step 4
Take a black eyeliner and draw on your haunted house. It is best to use a reference photo from google here.
To draw the house I did the entire outline first then coloured it in. 
The bats/birds are a simple "M" shape.

Done!

Thank you so so so much for reading this! It means so much to me!


Kate
xox

Comments