Australis Bronzeyed Girl Palette Review + Swatches

http://faceattire.blogspot.com.au/2014/12/australis-bronzeyed-girl-palette-review.html





 Australis recently released a new eyeshadow palette called "Bronzeyed Girl". After the release of the Australis Contour Palette (and having liked that so much) I was very excited to try this. The packaging is exactly the same as the contour palette. I really like this packaging as you won't break your nails trying to open it!
Some of the colours (particularly #6) remind me of colours in the new Lime Crime Venus palette. This Australis Palette is a lot less expensive (not to mention Lime Crime is constantly sold out of them and it is so hard to find Lime Crime in Australia). 
Lime Crime Venus Palette


The Australis Bronzeyed girl palette is $10AUD. Here are my swatches:







Overall I have to say that I am really impressed with these shadows. Especially for the price you pay. They are all very pigmented, soft and smooth. However two of the colours look very similar when applied to the eye (as you can see above).
I will definitely be using this palette in my everyday routine (I love a good grunge eye look).
And as a bonus Australis is a cruelty free brand! (They do not test on animals).
Here are the final results:

Pigmentation: 8/10
Blending:  9/10
Colour range: 8/10
Price: 10/10
Packaging*: 7/10

*The reason why the packaging didn't get a high score is because it is exactly the same packaging as their contour palette


Thank you so so soooo much for reading this! I hope you liked it/found it helpful!

Kate
xox



Comments