Mini Makeup Haul

http://faceattire.blogspot.com.au/2014/12/mini-makeup-haul.html#more




I bought a little bit of makeup today and so I thought I would do a haul post!
I bought a L'oreal Gel Two step Nail polish in ??? I couldn't find a colour name!
It is kind of a blood red and I've used it once since I bought it. It seems to dry very quick however I already have chips on my nails.

Next is my Australis Bronzeyed Girl Palette.  I have swatches and a review of this on my blog if you would like to view it. You can read my review and see the swatches here.

I also bought my very first L'oreal lipstick! It is a color riche lipstick in p501 Sakura Petal. It is a very pale pink.

Lastly I bought a Maybelline Great Lash Mascara. I have heard a lot of good things about this product and so I am looking forward to trying it for myself.

I will post more swatches and review of these items as I use them!

Thank you so so so much for reading! It means so much to me!

Kate
xox

Comments